Saturday, October 5, 2013

You Came In With Your Wrecking Balls...Then I Kicked Them.


Sometimes I see an outfit that kind of isn't me but the colors and textures completely draw me in and I snap it up.  This outfit from Gizza did just that.  It was the meld of blue and aqua and sparkle that said buy me.  It's called 'Rich and Famous' and is definitely not for the faint of heart fashion wise.  I remembered only just purchasing this teal make up tattoo (lips and eyes) from Lovely Mi and was thrilled to have found something flashy to wear with it.   The dress has ostrich feathers with a silver spikes poking out and a silver fringe belt that drapes down each leg.


I don't even remember buying these great heels called 'Missy' from Slave.  They come with a hud that allows 7 texture color changes so you can wear the shoes in lots of combinations.  Aren't they scrumpalicious?  Someone on my flickr page made a comment when I posted a shot of some other shoes that they were having a shoegasm.  I think thats exactly what I have constantly with all the fabulous shoes available these days.


I purchased the cute silver clutch and precious stone bracelet from Chop Zuey Couture.  The other bracelet is from NC Paris.  I found this great hair style at Vanity Hair called 'Ladyboy'.  There you go Ramonzita, I really am a lady boy now.  Speaking of which, she/he's gone quiet.  Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing actually but like a fart under a doona, it will escape eventually.  Still selling ripped shapes on Marketplace under the name of Ramitachica so is still among us.  Whatever you call yourself, you'll always be just plain RAMBO to me dear.

I took these pictures at an amazing sim called 'Dead Pool'.  I have a weird fascination for anything derelict, particularly amusement parks, so this was right up my alley.  I think it goes way back into childhood when clowns scared the bejesus out of me as did the game where you put ping pong balls in the clowns mouth as their head turned.  When in SL and visiting derelict amusement parks of which there have been a few over the years, it seriously takes me right back to being a kid but isn't that why we like scarey movies?  It challenges our fears.

YEAH:

HAIR: Lady Boy in Platinum by Vanity Hair
SKIN:Virginia in Fairy tone by Al Vulo
LIP AND EYE SHADOW TATTOO: Debauchery in Teal by Lovely Mi
EYES: Perspective Eyes in Ghost by IKON (purchased at The Liaison Collaborative)
HANDS: By Slink
NAILS: Lustre by A.S.S.
DRESS: Rich and Famous in Blue by Gizza
BAG: Starla Clutch in White by Chop Zuey Couture
SHOES: Missy by Slave
BRACELET CAMERA LEFT: A Wink And A Jig bracelet by Chop Zuey Couture
BRACELET CAMERA RIGHT: Turquoise Bangle by NC Paris
EARRINGS: Native Bead Earrings by So Many Styles
LOCATION: Dead Pool   

No comments:

Post a Comment