Monday, November 4, 2013

Sea The Beautiful Coral.


Well the Melbourne Cup has just been run and won by a lady trainer...yay the girls :-)  I personally can't watch horse racing as I would just be a basket case if I saw one of the horses hurt but the Melbourne Cup is a special day in the Spring Racing calender and I prefer to watch the fashion instead.  OMG there was some amazing outfits with hats featuring highly.  Where else but in the land of Oz would you get a day off for a horse race? lol

Today I have a cute outfit with bright coral top and tote.  The top is a recent purchase from Indie Rose and being a lover of this color, couldn't resist.  I also bought the 'Leather Swan Tote' from Le Primitif in the coral color so top + bag = fabulous!

I found this sexy windswept do at TuTy's called 'Extremist Volume'.  It would drive me crazy having hair permanently hanging over one eye but Chalice doesn't seem to mind.  She'll do anything for fashion the sexy strumpet that she is.

 
The top has sex appeal too as it cut's away giving a little side boob action.  The pants are from LeeZu called 'Madison' pants in the color Snow.  LeeZu has some absolutely fabulous new designs in store so if you haven't visited for a while, you really should go check out all that wonderful newness.



These super cool heels and socks are also from LeeZu called 'Claudette' and come with a color change hud which gives you heaps of options and versatility to wear with lots of clothes.

I've been a slack old tart with blogging recently but have been looking after someone who had an operation and is staying with me.  Be back to full steam soon.  Keep on being spicy my little fashion lovers :-)

SHOPPING LIST:

HAIR: Extremist Volume by TuTy's
SKIN: Zara in Europa tone (Make up #4) from Glam Affair
LASHES: Included in Cleo skin by Glam Affair
LIPSTICK TATTOO: Peach for Ginevra skin by Izzies
EYES: Perspective eyes in Ghost by IKON
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: Fashion Duo Set by Nailed It
TOP: Halter Top in Salmon by Indie Rose
PANTS: Madison Pants in Snow by LeeZu
SHOES INCLUDING SOCKS: Claudette by LeeZu
BAG: Leather Swan Tote in Coral and White by Le Primitif
EARRINGS: Senju Earrings in Legacy by Mandala
NECKLACE: Grape Briolette Necklace from Glow Studio
RINGS: Anuttra Rings in Moss Green by Mandala
BANGLE: Asymetrique by Je Suis
LOCATION: Small Town Green

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    My name is Mrs SMITH STEPHANIE. I live in Singapore I AM from Australia and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $200,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to MR IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (powerfinance7@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    **********************
    Your full name:
    Country/State:
    Loan Amount:
    Duration
    Phone:
    Monthly income:
    Occupation:

    Awaiting your swift response.
    May Allah bless you.
    IBRAHIM MUSA
    power Financial Service Pvt.
    Contact Him At :powerfinance7@gmail.com
    WhatsApp Number +919717357946

    ReplyDelete